Advertise on Shadowville
You must be logged in to post
 
Search Forums:


 




AJay Tha Kidd vs Loose Cannon

Closed Battle

UserPost

9:26 pm
April 22, 2009


AJay tha Kidd

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3381

Jacksonville, FL

1

Post edited 8:27 pm - April 22, 2009 by ajay tha kidd


You already know.

Writin now, up tomorrow or Friday.

this is finna be a good one lol


we'll go 32 a piece ?

like AA/BB if that's straight

http://www.datpiff.com/AJay-tha-Kidd-Lil-am-The-Epidemic-mixtape.226982.html <—the epidemic - RH


advertisements

9:29 pm
April 22, 2009


loose cannon

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3366

JAPAN

2

Yessirr, however you want it bruh.  lol.  Aight then mayne good luck.

(16-2) audio battle record.. Been UNBEATEN since 2009… CURRENT BATTLE CHAMP…

9:30 pm
April 22, 2009


AJay tha Kidd

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3381

Jacksonville, FL

3

LOOSE CANNON said:

Yessirr, however you want it bruh.  lol.  Aight then mayne good luck.


haha you too bruh

http://www.datpiff.com/AJay-tha-Kidd-Lil-am-The-Epidemic-mixtape.226982.html <—the epidemic - RH

9:37 pm
April 22, 2009


king cobra

Posts: 2754

4

This is the kind of stuff that goes in the CALLOUT, that way when you're ready to battle, you can drop the battle topic and have the first few posts the actual BATTLE. lol come on guys…

9:39 pm
April 22, 2009


AJay tha Kidd

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3381

Jacksonville, FL

5

King Cobra said:

This is the kind of stuff that goes in the CALLOUT, that way when you're ready to battle, you can drop the battle topic and have the first few posts the actual BATTLE. lol come on guys…


My bad homie lol

http://www.datpiff.com/AJay-tha-Kidd-Lil-am-The-Epidemic-mixtape.226982.html <—the epidemic - RH

2:41 pm
April 24, 2009


AJay tha Kidd

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3381

Jacksonville, FL

6

as promised:


http://www.soundclick.com/band…..ID=7545958

it's on you big loose

http://www.datpiff.com/AJay-tha-Kidd-Lil-am-The-Epidemic-mixtape.226982.html <—the epidemic - RH

4:22 pm
April 24, 2009


AJay tha Kidd

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3381

Jacksonville, FL

7

^^^

http://www.datpiff.com/AJay-tha-Kidd-Lil-am-The-Epidemic-mixtape.226982.html <—the epidemic - RH

6:53 pm
April 24, 2009


AJay tha Kidd

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3381

Jacksonville, FL

8

ajay tha kidd said:

as promised:


http://www.soundclick.com/band…..ID=7545958

it's on you big loose


Motherf**ka I ain't wit that weak hustle
You in Japan whatchu know about a street struggle
Make ya knees buckle, not to seem humble, make ya team crumble
Beatcha teeth in til you keep gushin at the hands of each knuckle
get murdered at the hands of the man wit the burna in his hand
Nigga you ain't a thug you a ninja turtle wit a tan
I'm the underdog, but don't be suprised if I'm the most valuable
Challenge you? You should be lucky I took the time to battle you
And ya b*tch swallow my kids, that's child abuse
I'll smoke a cloud or two, you ain't on my altitude
check it when i level ya, Beheadin ya
le'ya jaw split in two like predator
Pure crack my pen leaks, you lack killer instict
To fend fa yourself against me, you gettin laid down 6feet
I'm sicka then syphallis, flows ridiculous
tryna get articulate dissin this
ya old ass f**k around and pull a ligament
I just thought I should mention that
Okay Raphael where's Masta Splinta at?
Stick to bottles of lotion and cinemax
Cause I know in Japan them hoes don't be gettin buck wild
Yeah he's in Japan, but this battle ain't gon need subtitles
And I'm droppin such fire, you gon wanna retire
But I'm tellin you, keep them raps up, follow ya dreams
You just havin badluck, I'll spit a verse that'lltear dat ass up
Make ya not wanna pass blunts, keep it real this battle might be ya last one
Keep on wit the fake G act, you not sellin it
Comin at me dawg clearly you lack intelligence
I'm comin wit the mechanism the defition of
heavy hittin the kind you see on television
Come wit the hardest s**t you've ever written
I'm still treatin that s**t you spittin like huntin season

http://www.datpiff.com/AJay-tha-Kidd-Lil-am-The-Epidemic-mixtape.226982.html <—the epidemic - RH

6:59 pm
April 24, 2009


Typhoon

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3105

Zanesville, OH

9

ajay tha kidd said:

ajay tha kidd said:

as promised:


http://www.soundclick.com/band…..ID=7545958

it's on you big loose


Motherf**ka I ain't wit that weak hustle
You in Japan whatchu know about a street struggle
Make ya knees buckle, not to seem humble, make ya team crumble
Beatcha teeth in til you keep gushin at the hands of each knuckle
get murdered at the hands of the man wit the burna in his hand
Nigga you ain't a thug you a ninja turtle wit a tan
I'm the underdog, but don't be suprised if I'm the most valuable
Challenge you? You should be lucky I took the time to battle you
And ya b*tch swallow my kids, that's child abuse
I'll smoke a cloud or two, you ain't on my altitude
check it when i level ya, Beheadin ya
le'ya jaw split in two like predator
Pure crack my pen leaks, you lack killer instict
To fend fa yourself against me, you gettin laid down 6feet
I'm sicka then syphallis, flows ridiculous
tryna get articulate dissin this
ya old ass f**k around and pull a ligament
I just thought I should mention that
Okay Raphael where's Masta Splinta at?
Stick to bottles of lotion and cinemax
Cause I know in Japan them hoes don't be gettin buck wild
Yeah he's in Japan, but this battle ain't gon need subtitles
And I'm droppin such fire, you gon wanna retire
But I'm tellin you, keep them raps up, follow ya dreams
You just havin badluck, I'll spit a verse that'lltear dat ass up
Make ya not wanna pass blunts, keep it real this battle might be ya last one
Keep on wit the fake G act, you not sellin it
Comin at me dawg clearly you lack intelligence
I'm comin wit the mechanism the defition of
heavy hittin the kind you see on television
Come wit the hardest s**t you've ever written
I'm still treatin that s**t you spittin like huntin season


usin the beat he beat mobetta on in his first SVP battle?

Ninja turtle with a tan rofl.

http://www.ReverbNation.com/YungTyphoon http://www.Facebook.com/YungTyphoonMusic http://www.Soundclick.com/YungTyphoon http://www.Myspace.com/YungTyphoon http://www.Twitter.com/YungTyphoon

7:01 pm
April 24, 2009


AJay tha Kidd

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3381

Jacksonville, FL

10

Yung Typhoon said:

ajay tha kidd said:

ajay tha kidd said:

as promised:


http://www.soundclick.com/band…..ID=7545958

it's on you big loose


Motherf**ka I ain't wit that weak hustle
You in Japan whatchu know about a street struggle
Make ya knees buckle, not to seem humble, make ya team crumble
Beatcha teeth in til you keep gushin at the hands of each knuckle
get murdered at the hands of the man wit the burna in his hand
Nigga you ain't a thug you a ninja turtle wit a tan
I'm the underdog, but don't be suprised if I'm the most valuable
Challenge you? You should be lucky I took the time to battle you
And ya b*tch swallow my kids, that's child abuse
I'll smoke a cloud or two, you ain't on my altitude
check it when i level ya, Beheadin ya
le'ya jaw split in two like predator
Pure crack my pen leaks, you lack killer instict
To fend fa yourself against me, you gettin laid down 6feet
I'm sicka then syphallis, flows ridiculous
tryna get articulate dissin this
ya old ass f**k around and pull a ligament
I just thought I should mention that
Okay Raphael where's Masta Splinta at?
Stick to bottles of lotion and cinemax
Cause I know in Japan them hoes don't be gettin buck wild
Yeah he's in Japan, but this battle ain't gon need subtitles
And I'm droppin such fire, you gon wanna retire
But I'm tellin you, keep them raps up, follow ya dreams
You just havin badluck, I'll spit a verse that'lltear dat ass up
Make ya not wanna pass blunts, keep it real this battle might be ya last one
Keep on wit the fake G act, you not sellin it
Comin at me dawg clearly you lack intelligence
I'm comin wit the mechanism the defition of
heavy hittin the kind you see on television
Come wit the hardest s**t you've ever written
I'm still treatin that s**t you spittin like huntin season


usin the beat he beat mobetta on in his first SVP battle?

Ninja turtle with a tan rofl.


I was lookin for that s**t but I couldn't find it. I was gonna use it against him Cool

but i honestly didn't know lol.

http://www.datpiff.com/AJay-tha-Kidd-Lil-am-The-Epidemic-mixtape.226982.html <—the epidemic - RH