Advertise on Shadowville
You must be logged in to post
 
Search Forums:


 




Dizzy C vs. Arkatype

Open Battle

UserPost

12:13 am
October 17, 2009


james450

Journeyman

Posts: 77

Chicago

31

no disrespect to anybody but, i like eminem and arkatype kinda sound like em a lil so ill ride with him on this one plus that “Beast Within” track was so effin monster

12:19 am
October 17, 2009


Dizzy C

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 4430

Conway, SC

32

what ever happened to punchlines, personals and multis??

you can't jus go with “ooo so and so sounds like this or that, oh i like this person becasue they sound liek jay-z or lil wayne”


but itz watever

Open up ya mind and eat away at ya concious.

12:26 am
October 17, 2009


james450

Journeyman

Posts: 77

Chicago

33

The man was truthful on his hook you can't down him for that. I heard his voice clearly on the track and that shhhh was funny…Honestly if this was a full song I would've downloaded the track. He didn't talk about toating guns or nothing like that or living a fake glamorous life that he doesn't live.

12:27 am
October 17, 2009


ToksicK (AKA Jaz)

Shadowvillian

Posts: 2245

New York

34

ok then lol.


I think Ark had better multis, delivery and quality.


You had a better hook, possibly better personals.


That's why I voted for Ark

He sounds nothing like Em idk why people keep sayin' that.  The funniest part is some people voted for him because of it and some against.

Check out my pages and follow/subscribe!! youtube.com/jaz8899 — soundcloud.com/toksick — @Track_Chemist —- facebook/com/toksickology

12:36 am
October 17, 2009


Texas Made

Shadowvillian

Posts: 1119

35

Dizzy C of Hartless Ent. said:

what ever happened to punchlines, personals and multis??

you can't jus go with “ooo so and so sounds like this or that, oh i like this person becasue they sound liek jay-z or lil wayne”


but itz watever


Actually They Can, Thier Opinions, Thier Votes. Not everything Goes Expected As Planned.

i dont give a fuck about u cuz u aint meee…

12:37 am
October 17, 2009


Dizzy C

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 4430

Conway, SC

36

james450 said:

The man was truthful on his hook you can't down him for that. I heard his voice clearly on the track and that shhhh was funny…Honestly if this was a full song I would've downloaded the track. He didn't talk about toating guns or nothing like that or living a fake glamorous life that he doesn't live.


 James u trynna say im living a fake life and carrying guz lol???? e_e

but thanks Jaz for being honest though appreciate it

Open up ya mind and eat away at ya concious.

12:53 am
October 17, 2009


james450

Journeyman

Posts: 77

Chicago

37

Never would I say that I'm just saying most dis songs are about that type of junk. That's what he didn't talk about honestly I think if you would've came more feminine on your track instead of rough it would've help you out in my eyes I think because most of your songs I heard you rap rough and tough. With this predominately male rap world, females have to be versatile that,s why Foxxy Brown didn't last long Lil Kim outlasted everybody along with Trina. Because they switched up constantly your flow is always good never whack it just didn't sell it for me on this one. Arkatype had my vote already because I knew he could rap good from the “beast within” and even then he was real on that track. so I'm not trynna dis nobdy or nothing im just saying. I'm really jus on here to network and get people to collab with me on http://www.soundclick.com/donovanjames cuz i got a whole bunch of collabs on there needed to be jumped on

1:50 am
October 17, 2009


Eder

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 875

LoSt AnGeLeS

38

Fuck this is real hard to pick. I liked both verses and I actually didn't listen to the disclaimer about that sand box s**t and no lie as I type this my d**k is still hurting wtf was that. Well back to the battle I don't know Dizzy came hard you know got a bit personal talking about he's looks and s**t. It's always easier to come back in a battle when you go second so lets say Arkatype had that to he's advantage. A lot of people don't use that to their advantage though they just go and ramble about completely something else. Arkatype actually came back are responded to your lines, and flipped them back to the best of he's ability which I bet was a bit hard after that sand box s**t. Overall I liked both verses pretty evenly, but when it comes down to it I liked Arkatypes flow better and the beat he chose was a bit like more of a fun beat which made it even more entertaining to hear. I would say go for another round but if this is it then I will have to go with Arkatype. Dizzy C I think you always come hard and from the heart and bet that it's felt through your tracks. I just think he came back pretty good and delivered a good punch. I would like to see another round.

4:12 am
October 17, 2009


Lil Remedy

Veteran

Posts: 432

westbunk, British Columbia

39

iight thats 4-2 for me, VOTE UP FAM!

http://www.reverbnation.com/theremedy250 http://www.facebook.com/TheOfficialRemedy250

5:05 am
October 17, 2009


loose cannon

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3366

JAPAN

40

james450 said:

Never would I say that I'm just saying most dis songs are about that type of junk. That's what he didn't talk about honestly I think if you would've came more feminine on your track instead of rough it would've help you out in my eyes I think because most of your songs I heard you rap rough and tough. With this predominately male rap world, females have to be versatile that,s why Foxxy Brown didn't last long Lil Kim outlasted everybody along with Trina. Because they switched up constantly your flow is always good never whack it just didn't sell it for me on this one. Arkatype had my vote already because I knew he could rap good from the “beast within” and even then he was real on that track. so I'm not trynna dis nobdy or nothing im just saying. I'm really jus on here to network and get people to collab with me on http://www.soundclick.com/donovanjames cuz i got a whole bunch of collabs on there needed to be jumped on


Wow are you serious with this staement bruh?  he already had your vote, a lil shady if you ask me..  Yo Ark and Diz i didnt vote cuz i cant listen 2 z.share with the computer im on.

(16-2) audio battle record.. Been UNBEATEN since 2009… CURRENT BATTLE CHAMP…