Advertise on Shadowville
You must be logged in to post
 
Search Forums:


 




KRAZY KLAN VS MOOK MOOK AUDIO BATTLE

Open Battle

UserPost

8:19 pm
July 2, 2009


mook

Veteran

Posts: 478

1

Post edited 7:21 pm - July 2, 2009 by getspitonyourface


http://www.zshare.net/audio/62…..4c84a955e/


WHEN I PULL OUT MY BLADE YOU KNOW WHATS NEXT

IM GOING DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,NO ORAL SEX

YOU FEEL IT RIPPING UP ALL YOUR ORAL FLESH

YOUR FAMILY BOUT TO GET A FUCKIN FLORAL SET

IF YOU DON'T DIE YOU STILL NEED TO SUFFER

IMA FUCK YOU IN THE ASS AND MAKE YOU EAT THE RUBBER

TELL YOUR MOM TO HOLLA IF SHE NEED A HUSTLER

CUZ MY MONEY'S CAVIAR, YOUR DAD'S IS PEANUT BUTTER

YOU GOT SPORTS AT SCHOOL BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE THE TEAM

WITH A 8 BALL BRIBE YOU COULDN'T DATE A FIEN  ( 8 BALL IS 3.5 GRAMS OF CRACK)

ACT LIKE A KING, IM GOING IN YOUR CASTLE

YOU COULD PAY A JUDGE BUT WON'T WIN THE BATTLE

WHEN YOU RAP ITS LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE A TEAM TO REP  ( REP IS REPRESENT)

I'LL PUT ERASERS IN YOUR EYES AND MAKE YOU SEE CORRECT

I JUST ATE THIS MOTHERFUCKER SO I NEED THE CHEQUE

OR I WON'T PAY, IM NEVER SCARED SO I DON'T PRAY

BRING ME TO YOUR WEDDING AND I WON'T STAY

TAKE YOUR BITCH IN THE HALLWAY CUZ IM HORNY

FUCK HER ALL DAY TILL SHE SAY SHE GONNA BE LATE

AND IMA STAY FOR THE CHAMPAGNE AND THE FREE CAKE

guy,harmony,simone… chyeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who want it


advertisements

8:22 pm
July 2, 2009


mook

Veteran

Posts: 478

2

Post edited 7:24 pm - July 2, 2009 by getspitonyourface


http://www.zshare.net/audio/62…..3d9d8f998/


KRAZY KLAN'S AUDIO

LYRICS

 Yo, I'm new to this game, and you might think I'm lame

    but I got a pocket full of lyrics they so hot, I'ma let everyone hear it

    I spit so much out, got trouble breathing

    I'm a nightmare that's the reason you have trouble sleepin'

    Spit with panic attack, you can't handle that

    I'm hot like candle wax, so they have to fan the track

    My flow might be off, Aint got no delivery

    but I guarantee my 16 bars got more flavor than hi C

    I spit mean like satans inside of me

    I'm aimin' for the top, no debatin' where I'll be

    I'll stay in the spot whether it's for fame or not

    but have this game chained and locked

    My train of thought sharp it'll break a rock

    You might be crazy if you think I'm not the man

    my bars cookin' ya, I got pots and pans, and I'll never be canned

    Wait and see that we're on the same streak as the 72 dolphins

    We're both problems good luck gettin' help to solve 'em

    you fallin' if you steppin' up and you aint gettin' up

    guess what, even if the Irish gave you the best of luck

    you would have still have messed it up

    I'm here who thinks they got talent and skills

    you fearful, so I make sure to challenge your will

    Only time I'm behind when they save the best for last

    Health insurance gotta be sick to earn the cash

    Flammable so I catch fire, tracks get burnt to ash, Yeah.

guy,harmony,simone… chyeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who want it

8:26 pm
July 2, 2009


mook

Veteran

Posts: 478

3

krazy klan got 24 bars and i only put 20, i didn't feel i was gonna loose , but if theres a hater she's welcomed to vote for krazy klan and talk s**t all she wants.


krazy klan called me out with no personals getting judged so i took the challenge. thats the only way someone can battle me, there can't be personals.

vote if you want

guy,harmony,simone… chyeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who want it

8:53 pm
July 2, 2009


Dizzy C

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 4430

Conway, SC

4

stop cockblocking kid read the signature

Open up ya mind and eat away at ya concious.

9:12 pm
July 2, 2009


mook

Veteran

Posts: 478

5

Dizzy C of Hartless Ent. said:

stop cockblocking kid read the signature


are you gonna vote

guy,harmony,simone… chyeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who want it

10:00 pm
July 2, 2009


Diogenes

Veteran

Posts: 338

Des Moines

6

ha umm…gonna have to give it to mook mook. but krazy's verse really made me laugh. hard.

http://www.myspace.com/diogenesofdesmoines

10:40 pm
July 2, 2009


Don

Disciple

Posts: 16

7

Hey, Mook Mook. that was good you got me. Made people laugh with my lyrics.haha

Now I know I really need work and practice and get better.

So I'ma shape up and I'll get back at ya with another Call Out when I improve.

But it's all good. For fun right.Laugh

I'll see ya next time. See ya..

CoolGreat Sportsmanship.

Great Sportsmanship.

10:48 pm
July 2, 2009


Diogenes

Veteran

Posts: 338

Des Moines

8

Krazy Klan said:

Hey, Mook Mook. that was good you got me. Made people laugh with my lyrics.haha

Now I know I really need work and practice and get better.

So I'ma shape up and I'll get back at ya with another Call Out when I improve.

But it's all good. For fun right.Laugh

I'll see ya next time. See ya..

CoolGreat Sportsmanship.


Yeah your lyrics were kinda funny, but all in all pretty decent. Just try not to diss yourself in your own verse. And work on that flow and delivery.

http://www.myspace.com/diogenesofdesmoines

12:03 am
July 3, 2009


Dizzy C

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 4430

Conway, SC

9

Diogenes said:

Krazy Klan said:

Hey, Mook Mook. that was good you got me. Made people laugh with my lyrics.haha

Now I know I really need work and practice and get better.

So I'ma shape up and I'll get back at ya with another Call Out when I improve.

But it's all good. For fun right.Laugh

I'll see ya next time. See ya..

CoolGreat Sportsmanship.


Yeah your lyrics were kinda funny, but all in all pretty decent. Just try not to diss yourself in your own verse. And work on that flow and delivery.


yeah i agree, don't try to dis urself in your own verse when you're in a battle you are supposed to focus on your opponent, but if you want to find info on ur opponent just dig deep in shadowville for past battle or just look at his name or anything else you can find to use against him, or even his own lyrics, you will get better eventually

Open up ya mind and eat away at ya concious.

12:12 am
July 3, 2009


lgb504

Adept

Posts: 163

New Orleans

10

Dizzy C of Hartless Ent. said:

Diogenes said:

Krazy Klan said:

Hey, Mook Mook. that was good you got me. Made people laugh with my lyrics.haha

Now I know I really need work and practice and get better.

So I'ma shape up and I'll get back at ya with another Call Out when I improve.

But it's all good. For fun right.Laugh

I'll see ya next time. See ya..

CoolGreat Sportsmanship.


Yeah your lyrics were kinda funny, but all in all pretty decent. Just try not to diss yourself in your own verse. And work on that flow and delivery.


yeah i agree, don't try to dis urself in your own verse when you're in a battle you are supposed to focus on your opponent, but if you want to find info on ur opponent just dig deep in shadowville for past battle or just look at his name or anything else you can find to use against him, or even his own lyrics, you will get better eventually


Im curious dizzy who you voting for, i can see you were pretty honest in your opinion and agreed with the other so cat so are you voting

New Orleans to Dallas