Advertise on Shadowville
You must be logged in to post
 
Search Forums:


 




Mobettamochedda V. Zinn

Open Battle

UserPost

5:40 am
April 30, 2009


Typhoon

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3105

Zanesville, OH

11

comeon guys. calm down till Mo posts his. He might actually have said vinyls.

http://www.ReverbNation.com/YungTyphoon http://www.Facebook.com/YungTyphoonMusic http://www.Soundclick.com/YungTyphoon http://www.Myspace.com/YungTyphoon http://www.Twitter.com/YungTyphoon

7:58 am
April 30, 2009


jah_sodier

Veteran

Posts: 426

12

Post edited 6:58 am - April 30, 2009 by jah_sodier


ZINN,

I CANT FRONT ON U DAWG

MMMMMMMMMM, LIKE IT…..

MOBETTA'S A BEAST, SO WE'LL SEE WHAT HE DROPS……

battle record 4-1 BEAT mook mook, ,ajay the kid, j-duce , rozwell and loss against loose cannon. BRIM BlOOd 4MYFAMENT…… SOOWOO YO! MO WADUP, GRIT WADUP, CHOSE WADUP

10:10 am
April 30, 2009


Shadow

Posts: 5957

Somewhere near a bunch of beavers….

13

how many rounds?

I don’t own Shadowville

11:01 am
April 30, 2009


C2H

Veteran

Posts: 445

14

lol

zinn why u copy my words for my dude..im bout to body this s**t lmao its ight man

11:22 am
April 30, 2009


Shadow

Posts: 5957

Somewhere near a bunch of beavers….

15

Chance aka C2H said:

lol

zinn why u copy my words for my dude..im bout to body this s**t lmao its ight man


duno if that was a joke, but lotta ppl say that

I don’t own Shadowville

11:26 am
April 30, 2009


TRUE GRIT

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 2702

Queens NY

16

King Cobra said:

zinn said:

but would we want mo chedda when we obvisiously lactose intolerant?

cuz i'm blowin up on desktops without a bomb in ya desk

get penned in 5 lines like i'm drawin a stick figure

cuz he couldn't get to my level with a strategy guide

i'll be done with mow(mo) quicker than mexican yard work


like dj's without vinyls mo aint bringin much to the table

the only personal u got is that i get more plays than u?

sick, yet i'm bore(pig)'d to death like i got swine flu

got him lookin down a barrel like he bobbin for apples


Ok, first I wanna say, f**k anybody thats gonna try to call me a d**krider. lol

I quoted all my fav. lines, and EVERYONE can agree with me that those were SICKKK

oh man…that was hot zinn, those punchlines were crazy…I think I liked the dj one the best tho, would've never thought of that haha.

Alright Mo, you're up man…


king, in how many recent battle threads have you complained about ppl posting before both files are up, but you are the first one to do it here.

TRUE GRIT - “BAD TASTE ” Official Hard-Copy and Digital DL available NOW! at http://goldmindedrecords.com/store/1290/true-grit-bad-taste/

12:30 pm
April 30, 2009


SUSPENDED

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 909

Ottawa Canada

17

true grit of dp said:

King Cobra said:

zinn said:

but would we want mo chedda when we obvisiously lactose intolerant?

cuz i'm blowin up on desktops without a bomb in ya desk

get penned in 5 lines like i'm drawin a stick figure

cuz he couldn't get to my level with a strategy guide

i'll be done with mow(mo) quicker than mexican yard work


like dj's without vinyls mo aint bringin much to the table

the only personal u got is that i get more plays than u?

sick, yet i'm bore(pig)'d to death like i got swine flu

got him lookin down a barrel like he bobbin for apples


Ok, first I wanna say, f**k anybody thats gonna try to call me a d**krider. lol

I quoted all my fav. lines, and EVERYONE can agree with me that those were SICKKK

oh man…that was hot zinn, those punchlines were crazy…I think I liked the dj one the best tho, would've never thought of that haha.

Alright Mo, you're up man…


king, in how many recent battle threads have you complained about ppl posting before both files are up, but you are the first one to do it here.


its cuz its a execptional 32 bars, i think

AGENT AHLEX said : You must’ve not seen any of my past posts or talked to Cobra? lol I’m pretty twisted for a nerd living in the suburbs… ……the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem

1:08 pm
April 30, 2009


Shadow

Posts: 5957

Somewhere near a bunch of beavers….

18

mookmook said:

true grit of dp said:

King Cobra said:

zinn said:

but would we want mo chedda when we obvisiously lactose intolerant?

cuz i'm blowin up on desktops without a bomb in ya desk

get penned in 5 lines like i'm drawin a stick figure

cuz he couldn't get to my level with a strategy guide

i'll be done with mow(mo) quicker than mexican yard work


like dj's without vinyls mo aint bringin much to the table

the only personal u got is that i get more plays than u?

sick, yet i'm bore(pig)'d to death like i got swine flu

got him lookin down a barrel like he bobbin for apples


Ok, first I wanna say, f**k anybody thats gonna try to call me a d**krider. lol

I quoted all my fav. lines, and EVERYONE can agree with me that those were SICKKK

oh man…that was hot zinn, those punchlines were crazy…I think I liked the dj one the best tho, would've never thought of that haha.

Alright Mo, you're up man…


king, in how many recent battle threads have you complained about ppl posting before both files are up, but you are the first one to do it here.


its cuz its a execptional 32 bars, i think


even if he said, no ones given a f**k so who cares if he has? grit tryna pick a fight with everyone now?

I don’t own Shadowville

1:18 pm
April 30, 2009


Chevelle James

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3361

Akron, OH

19

damn u wrote that fast zinn lol. I figured it wouldn't be out for awhile.

All composed beats www.chevellejames.com

1:19 pm
April 30, 2009


Barker

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 758

eco27c

20

hahahahahahaha lets see what mo brings to the punchline king.

“got the game hemmed up… like a sewin’ machine..” -Em