Advertise on Shadowville
You must be logged in to post
 
Search Forums:


 




Mobettamochedda V. Zinn

Open Battle

UserPost

2:45 pm
April 30, 2009


KoreanNuke of Eternal Conflict

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3491

LA DownTown

21

HAHAHAHA Zinn i didnt know you were this good at battlin too

danm Chedda gotta come hard i liked the Swine Flu part since its so original

F.Y.L

4:36 pm
April 30, 2009


king cobra

Posts: 2754

22

true grit of dp said:

king, in how many recent battle threads have you complained about ppl posting before both files are up, but you are the first one to do it here.


haha yeah I know what you mean Grit, I thought about it too….see, the other battles weren't as HYPED up as this one was, ya know? I mean, I was here when zinn dropped it and within like 30 minutes it had 58 views and the posts were already coming. You know everyone was gonna drop their opinion no matter what…hmm, I could've locked it maybe? lol until mo was ready…but eh, idk..maybe i'll do that next time.

4:56 pm
April 30, 2009


KoLyric

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3794

23

not gonna lie


that was pretty good


can't wait to see what mo drops

Withered Wallflower (Nothing is Sacred) out now

5:06 pm
April 30, 2009


AJay tha Kidd

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3381

Jacksonville, FL

24

LilJeezy said:

HAHAHAHA Zinn i didnt know you were this good at battlin too

danm Chedda gotta come hard i liked the Swine Flu part since its so original


Jah Soldier actually made reference to swine flu prior to this, I'm bout to take a listen now, the text looks raw.

http://www.datpiff.com/AJay-tha-Kidd-Lil-am-The-Epidemic-mixtape.226982.html <—the epidemic - RH

5:09 pm
April 30, 2009


AJay tha Kidd

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3381

Jacksonville, FL

25

Yeah that s**t was tight, but I don't know if it's just me, but I didn't like the Lil Wayne effect some of your punchlines had to em, stick to the hard s**t Zinn.

Mo gon have to come hard.

http://www.datpiff.com/AJay-tha-Kidd-Lil-am-The-Epidemic-mixtape.226982.html <—the epidemic - RH

5:10 pm
April 30, 2009


Dizzy C

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 4430

Conway, SC

26

Ooooo i wanna see the battle :O

Open up ya mind and eat away at ya concious.

6:43 pm
April 30, 2009


zinn

Shadowvillian

Posts: 1423

Midwest

27

Post edited 5:44 pm - April 30, 2009 by zinn


AJay Tha Kidd said:

Yeah that s**t was tight, but I don't know if it's just me, but I didn't like the Lil Wayne effect some of your punchlines had to em, stick to the hard s**t Zinn.

Mo gon have to come hard.


I feel like Asher Roth and everyone is comparing things he does to Eminem

but i think my voice is more versatile, thats y i tend to change my pitch randomly, add to the delivery, but idk what u mean

Before you head out like a newborn….

7:02 pm
April 30, 2009


AJay tha Kidd

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3381

Jacksonville, FL

28

zinn said:

Post edited 6:44 pm - April 30, 2009 by zinn


AJay Tha Kidd said:

Yeah that s**t was tight, but I don't know if it's just me, but I didn't like the Lil Wayne effect some of your punchlines had to em, stick to the hard s**t Zinn.

Mo gon have to come hard.


I feel like Asher Roth and everyone is comparing things he does to Eminem

but i think my voice is more versatile, thats y i tend to change my pitch randomly, add to the delivery, but idk what u mean


There's a point where you get whiney sounding, like Wayne.


And Asher Roth does sound a little to much like Em.

http://www.datpiff.com/AJay-tha-Kidd-Lil-am-The-Epidemic-mixtape.226982.html <—the epidemic - RH

7:08 pm
April 30, 2009


alex_delarge

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3444

29

Post edited 6:11 pm - April 30, 2009 by Agent Ahlex


AJay Tha Kidd said:

zinn said:

Post edited 6:44 pm - April 30, 2009 by zinn


There's a point where you get whiney sounding, like Wayne.


And Asher Roth does sound a little to much like Em.


They sound “similar” and that is IT. I mean, people act like it's the same as Gorilla Black and Biggie…I mean, would you say Ma$e and 50 sound the same? What about Drake and Lil Wayne?

Edit: Wanna know where I stand with Asher Roth? I saw a white guy brought Hip-Hop back….AGAIN.

7:15 pm
April 30, 2009


AJay tha Kidd

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3381

Jacksonville, FL

30

Agent Ahlex said:

Post edited 7:11 pm - April 30, 2009 by Agent Ahlex


AJay Tha Kidd said:

zinn said:

Post edited 6:44 pm - April 30, 2009 by zinn


There's a point where you get whiney sounding, like Wayne.


And Asher Roth does sound a little to much like Em.


They sound “similar” and that is IT. I mean, people act like it's the same as Gorilla Black and Biggie…I mean, would you say Ma$e and 50 sound the same? What about Drake and Lil Wayne?

Edit: Wanna know where I stand with Asher Roth? I saw a white guy brought Hip-Hop back….AGAIN.


I hate to get off topic, so apologies to Zinn and Mo,


but Asher Roth is f**kin garbage, just an overrated emcee appealing to old school Eminem fans who see the same type of flow they saw back when Em first came out. Real s**t, stop foolin yourselves, he didn't bring s**t to hip-hop but a frat boy theme song. Dude got wrecked by Copywrite, end of story, he'll never be Eminem.

http://www.datpiff.com/AJay-tha-Kidd-Lil-am-The-Epidemic-mixtape.226982.html <—the epidemic - RH