Advertise on Shadowville
You must be logged in to post
 
Search Forums:


 




Rozwell vs Jah Soldier

Open Battle

UserPost

9:05 am
May 5, 2009


jah_sodier

Veteran

Posts: 426

11

Post edited 8:06 am - May 5, 2009 by jah_sodier


SuperKid said:

i gotta go with jah on this one it was kinda hard for me tho

Jah u didnt come as hard as u have in the past u seem distracted but u still hit a little harder in my opinion than rozwell

Rozwell it was the low number of personals that did it u had maybe 2 or 3 jahs was more aimed at ur chest then just aimed at someone

it was a good battle and Roz i liked ur flo

my vote for jah soldier



GOOG LOOK SK

U R ABSOLUTELY RIGHT

ALOT OF SHIT BEEN POPPIN OFF

U KNOW HOW IT IS IN THE HOOD

BUT NOW ITS TIME TO GET IT POPPIN

WHATS UP WIT A COLLAB

battle record 4-1 BEAT mook mook, ,ajay the kid, j-duce , rozwell and loss against loose cannon. BRIM BlOOd 4MYFAMENT…… SOOWOO YO! MO WADUP, GRIT WADUP, CHOSE WADUP

9:11 am
May 5, 2009


SuperKid of Hartless Ent.

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 785

12

jah_sodier said:

Post edited 9:06 am - May 5, 2009 by jah_sodier


SuperKid said:

i gotta go with jah on this one it was kinda hard for me tho

Jah u didnt come as hard as u have in the past u seem distracted but u still hit a little harder in my opinion than rozwell

Rozwell it was the low number of personals that did it u had maybe 2 or 3 jahs was more aimed at ur chest then just aimed at someone

it was a good battle and Roz i liked ur flo

my vote for jah soldier



GOOG LOOK SK

U R ABSOLUTELY RIGHT

ALOT OF SHIT BEEN POPPIN OFF

U KNOW HOW IT IS IN THE HOOD

BUT NOW ITS TIME TO GET IT POPPIN

WHATS UP WIT A COLLAB


man i feel ya with the wether gettin better too s**t always starts ta get crazy season changes warmer out more drama but s**t when aint there drama

man let me look what i got and ill hit u up man and let me kno if u got somethin u kno i got u man

why?

9:16 am
May 5, 2009


jah_sodier

Veteran

Posts: 426

13

SuperKid said:

jah_sodier said:

Post edited 9:06 am - May 5, 2009 by jah_sodier


SuperKid said:

i gotta go with jah on this one it was kinda hard for me tho

Jah u didnt come as hard as u have in the past u seem distracted but u still hit a little harder in my opinion than rozwell

Rozwell it was the low number of personals that did it u had maybe 2 or 3 jahs was more aimed at ur chest then just aimed at someone

it was a good battle and Roz i liked ur flo

my vote for jah soldier



GOOG LOOK SK

U R ABSOLUTELY RIGHT

ALOT OF SHIT BEEN POPPIN OFF

U KNOW HOW IT IS IN THE HOOD

BUT NOW ITS TIME TO GET IT POPPIN

WHATS UP WIT A COLLAB


man i feel ya with the wether gettin better too s**t always starts ta get crazy season changes warmer out more drama but s**t when aint there drama

man let me look what i got and ill hit u up man and let me kno if u got somethin u kno i got u man


NO DOUBT HOMMIE

I GOT THIS SHIT IN THE WORK WITH MOBETTA N GRIT

ILL SEND IT TO YOU WHEN MOBETTA COMES THROUGHT TODAY

battle record 4-1 BEAT mook mook, ,ajay the kid, j-duce , rozwell and loss against loose cannon. BRIM BlOOd 4MYFAMENT…… SOOWOO YO! MO WADUP, GRIT WADUP, CHOSE WADUP

9:16 am
May 5, 2009


jah_sodier

Veteran

Posts: 426

14

SuperKid said:

jah_sodier said:

Post edited 9:06 am - May 5, 2009 by jah_sodier


SuperKid said:

i gotta go with jah on this one it was kinda hard for me tho

Jah u didnt come as hard as u have in the past u seem distracted but u still hit a little harder in my opinion than rozwell

Rozwell it was the low number of personals that did it u had maybe 2 or 3 jahs was more aimed at ur chest then just aimed at someone

it was a good battle and Roz i liked ur flo

my vote for jah soldier



GOOG LOOK SK

U R ABSOLUTELY RIGHT

ALOT OF SHIT BEEN POPPIN OFF

U KNOW HOW IT IS IN THE HOOD

BUT NOW ITS TIME TO GET IT POPPIN

WHATS UP WIT A COLLAB


man i feel ya with the wether gettin better too s**t always starts ta get crazy season changes warmer out more drama but s**t when aint there drama

man let me look what i got and ill hit u up man and let me kno if u got somethin u kno i got u man


NO DOUBT HOMMIE

I GOT THIS SHIT IN THE WORK WITH MOBETTA N GRIT

ILL SEND IT TO YOU WHEN MOBETTA COMES THROUGH TODAY

battle record 4-1 BEAT mook mook, ,ajay the kid, j-duce , rozwell and loss against loose cannon. BRIM BlOOd 4MYFAMENT…… SOOWOO YO! MO WADUP, GRIT WADUP, CHOSE WADUP

10:44 am
May 5, 2009


SuperKid of Hartless Ent.

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 785

15

sounds good man just let me kno and ill jump on

why?

7:31 pm
May 5, 2009


Chevelle James

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3361

Akron, OH

16

idk if u guys r still votin but i gotta go with Jah s**t was hott. pretty sick too roz

All composed beats www.chevellejames.com

7:35 pm
May 5, 2009


KoreanNuke of Eternal Conflict

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3491

LA DownTown

17

i go with Jah danm i loved the intro AND the 16

F.Y.L

9:00 pm
May 5, 2009


jah_sodier

Veteran

Posts: 426

18

LilJeezy said:

i go with Jah danm i loved the intro AND the 16


GOOD LOOK JEEZY

battle record 4-1 BEAT mook mook, ,ajay the kid, j-duce , rozwell and loss against loose cannon. BRIM BlOOd 4MYFAMENT…… SOOWOO YO! MO WADUP, GRIT WADUP, CHOSE WADUP

9:01 pm
May 5, 2009


jah_sodier

Veteran

Posts: 426

19

chevellejames said:

idk if u guys r still votin but i gotta go with Jah s**t was hott. pretty sick too roz


THANKS CHEVELLE

I REALLY APRECIATE THAT

battle record 4-1 BEAT mook mook, ,ajay the kid, j-duce , rozwell and loss against loose cannon. BRIM BlOOd 4MYFAMENT…… SOOWOO YO! MO WADUP, GRIT WADUP, CHOSE WADUP

2:45 pm
May 6, 2009


Rozwell©

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3294

Abortion Clinic in the Witching Hour…

20

Good battle Jah… maybe you can give me a rematch sometime… thanks everyone for voting…