Advertise on Shadowville
You must be logged in to post
 
Search Forums:


 




Alright.. Ghost Writing by ENSANE

UserPost

10:26 am
April 1, 2011


KayR

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 4109

Winnipeg

41

NicAtein said:

Plott said:

Damn why is everybody d**kriding, if people have the talent to ghostwrite and need to make quick cash. Why not use it to your advantage?


ok but why would you pay for something when you can always find someone else to kill it for you without pay

there is talent on this site but ppl have too big egos on here, I wouldn't pay just for a guy on here to do something that some one else could do

Especially if he only known on here, hell no

Ppl tend to stick to SVP for collabs and thats why ppl have a hard time trying to get out and find other new ppl

Shit if you want a hella sick artist hit me up and I can hook you up, he won't charge but s**t lmao


Wouldn't it be better to have no one know who your ghostwriter is anyway. Less of a chance of being exposed for using one? Just a thought.

10:28 am
April 1, 2011


Plott

Shadowvillian

Posts: 2431

Portland, OR

42

KayR said:

NicAtein said:

You battled on a s**tty ass beat against Jah and still lost

Why? Because you ain't all that good, I told you I'm not dreamkilla but if you insist I be him ok then lol

Doesn't sound like you just started to me.


So he sucks at making beats but sounds like he's got experience. Strange.

Oh Brandon.


nicatene isn't dreamkilla. I could've sworn I've seen nic drop some audio something dreamkilla doesn't do. Unless he decided to impersonate him.

10:31 am
April 1, 2011


KayR

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 4109

Winnipeg

43

Plott said:

KayR said:

NicAtein said:

You battled on a s**tty ass beat against Jah and still lost

Why? Because you ain't all that good, I told you I'm not dreamkilla but if you insist I be him ok then lol

Doesn't sound like you just started to me.


So he sucks at making beats but sounds like he's got experience. Strange.

Oh Brandon.


nicatene isn't dreamkilla. I could've sworn I've seen nic drop some audio something dreamkilla doesn't do. Unless he decided to impersonate him.


Nic has never dropped audio. I'm 99 percent sure of that.

10:44 am
April 1, 2011


KayR

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 4109

Winnipeg

44

Why do we still entertain this NicAtein guy. He was exposed as that Young K/K Duece guy and everyone realized he was posing. Yet we're still letting him spew his garbage.

10:46 am
April 1, 2011


p!!kk

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 4921

45

Post edited 11:00 am - April 1, 2011 by p!!kk


KayR said:

Why do we still entertain this NicAtein guy. He was exposed as that Young K/K Duece guy and everyone realized he was posing. Yet we're still letting him spew his garbage.


same reason you're in here talking to him/talking about em..

-dont feed the troll, it leaves..

1:13 pm
April 1, 2011


Plott

Shadowvillian

Posts: 2431

Portland, OR

46

KayR said:

Plott said:

KayR said:

NicAtein said:

You battled on a s**tty ass beat against Jah and still lost

Why? Because you ain't all that good, I told you I'm not dreamkilla but if you insist I be him ok then lol

Doesn't sound like you just started to me.


So he sucks at making beats but sounds like he's got experience. Strange.

Oh Brandon.


nicatene isn't dreamkilla. I could've sworn I've seen nic drop some audio something dreamkilla doesn't do. Unless he decided to impersonate him.


Nic has never dropped audio. I'm 99 percent sure of that.


http://www.dopetracks.com/track/190888


? Confused

1:32 pm
April 1, 2011


djgrimm

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 745

47

^


Doesnt matter, if your a forum troll or just a plain a**hole, Im going to call you either Brandon or Dreamkilla

1:42 pm
April 1, 2011


NicAtein

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 653

48

^

Your music is no good eitherCry

I tell the truth, if you don’t like it suck a dick and choke on semen

1:46 pm
April 1, 2011


djgrimm

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 745

49

NicAtein said:

^

Your music is no good eitherCry


Hey, its Brandon 

1:55 pm
April 1, 2011


KayR

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 4109

Winnipeg

50

Plott said:

KayR said:

Plott said:

KayR said:

NicAtein said:

You battled on a s**tty ass beat against Jah and still lost

Why? Because you ain't all that good, I told you I'm not dreamkilla but if you insist I be him ok then lol

Doesn't sound like you just started to me.


So he sucks at making beats but sounds like he's got experience. Strange.

Oh Brandon.


nicatene isn't dreamkilla. I could've sworn I've seen nic drop some audio something dreamkilla doesn't do. Unless he decided to impersonate him.


Nic has never dropped audio. I'm 99 percent sure of that.


http://www.dopetracks.com/track/190888


? Confused


I think that he's impersonating another guy named NicAtein because he did it with Young K.

and I feel what P!!kk said so I'm gonna ignore his ass.