Advertise on Shadowville
You must be logged in to post
 
Search Forums:


 




FREE BEATS FOR THANKS GIVING :)

UserPost

2:42 pm
October 13, 2008


Guest

Posts:

1

[edit by admin]

THIS USER (username: pingodude) HAS BEEN BANNED FOR ATTEMPTING TO STEAL G-MAIL PASSWORDS. PROMPTLY CHANGE YOUR GMAIL PASSWORD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU CLICKED THIS USER'S ORIGINAL LINK AND ENTERED YOUR INFORMATION.

User's revealed e-mail address: naji_iscool@hotmail.com



advertisements

11:16 pm
October 13, 2008


Caleb_Barron

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 544

Louisiana

2

thanksgiving?  its not even halloween yet

http://www.myspace.com/ceb

11:20 pm
October 13, 2008


Dezi

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 4044

Digital Velocity

3

i dont understand, i clicked the link, where are the beats at?

11:30 pm
October 13, 2008


Shadow

Posts: 5958

Somewhere near a bunch of beavers….

4

its thanks giving in canada, and ur link takes us to google mail, and signing in wont help either.

I don’t own Shadowville

11:41 pm
October 13, 2008


Dezi

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 4044

Digital Velocity

5

shadow said:

its thanks giving in canada, and ur link takes us to google mail, and signing in wont help either.


thanks giving in canada? next thing your gonna tell me is they have Christmas in england hahaha.

1:06 am
October 14, 2008


Caleb_Barron

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 544

Louisiana

6

judging by the link he posted..it's a link to an inbox…probably his inbox?  therfore we cant get any f**kin beats cuz we cant log into his email

http://www.myspace.com/ceb

5:59 am
October 14, 2008


PK

Shadowvillian

Posts: 1867

Tallinn

7

i have a solution for u all. lets all get beats from Shadowville and Soundclick instead ! lol like we usually do ? :D

monkey see, monkey do

12:56 pm
October 14, 2008


parallelrhymes

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3003

8

what if its a link to where you sign in with your stuff and he gets your password…just a thought

Stand for something or you will fall for anything.

1:17 pm
October 14, 2008


Dezi

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 4044

Digital Velocity

9

parallelrhymes said:

what if its a link to where you sign in with your stuff and he gets your password…just a thought


good thought…

5:15 pm
October 14, 2008


Ex

Veteran

Posts: 410

RoseBlock, Mass

10

tim trez said:

shadow said:

its thanks giving in canada, and ur link takes us to google mail, and signing in wont help either.


thanks giving in canada? next thing your gonna tell me is they have Christmas in england hahaha.


Lmao that would be funny if it was true {#emotions_dlg.laughing}

“gimme a pooper scooper cuz i just shit excellence” www.myspace.com/exproductionz