Advertise on Shadowville
You must be logged in to post
 
Search Forums:


 




U FULL OF SHIT BARKER IM CALLIN U OUT

UserPost

9:51 pm
February 1, 2008


lilflash2throwed

Disciple

Posts: 19

1

U FRIENDLY BITCH

IF BEEF WUT U WANT CUM N GET IT HOE

FUCK DIS IF HE WAS READY HE WOULD GO 1ST


advertisements

9:53 pm
February 1, 2008


lilflash2throwed

Disciple

Posts: 19

2

not barker but TIM TREEZY

 

 MY BAD BARKER i got u next

FUCK DIS IF HE WAS READY HE WOULD GO 1ST

9:57 pm
February 1, 2008


Dezi

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 4044

Digital Velocity

3

first of all im ont CUMMIN’ any where on you f****t…. but this we can do. i cant post till monday cuz i wont be on here all weekend… but u drop first anyway.

10:06 pm
February 1, 2008


Barker

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 758

eco27c

4

lilflash2throwed said:

not barker but TIM TREEZY

 

 MY BAD BARKER i got u next


"I’ll be back in a half an hour"

 

Let me know how That’s so Raven went. :D

“got the game hemmed up… like a sewin’ machine..” -Em

10:07 pm
February 1, 2008


Barker

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 758

eco27c

5

lilflash2throwed said:

U FRIENDLY BITCH

IF BEEF WUT U WANT CUM N GET IT HOE



TREEZE! He called you a friendly b*tch.

You might wanna back out of this one…=(

“got the game hemmed up… like a sewin’ machine..” -Em

10:28 pm
February 1, 2008


kingofspadez

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 560

6

Barker said:

lilflash2throwed said:

not barker but TIM TREEZY

 

 MY BAD BARKER i got u next


 

"I’ll be back in a half an hour"

 

Let me know how That’s so Raven went. :D


lol thats good

Spadez - Friend,Battler,Serial Rapist :)