Advertise on Shadowville
You must be logged in to post
 
Search Forums:


 




C2H,Cryptic Wisdom,Playboy,Zinn - Told You Ima Boss

UserPost

12:29 am
April 20, 2009


Chevelle James

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3361

Akron, OH

31

yagami said:

Post edited 11:41 pm - April 19, 2009 by yagami


Playboy said:

It was a good introduction into the verse.  Don't play me for a bubble gum rapper and you won't get “stupid” responses.

dont rap like one an you wont get told off like one



who the hell r you? wheres ur very complex music that everyone should take note of

All composed beats www.chevellejames.com

4:52 pm
April 20, 2009


zinn

Shadowvillian

Posts: 1423

Midwest

32

Post edited 3:59 pm - April 20, 2009 by zinn


yagami said:

zinn said:

true, i only go up to 7 syllables in this verse..


an im sure by that you mean you goin back to rewrite it right…

but w/e least you can do it do you stick to that format or just do it in a couple bars..

and i believe it when i see it better yet when i hear it



Actually the verse was waaaay past done when i posted that and i already sent it off. but if ur not on my level or at least can't come up with a decent punch that fits into decent multies..then ur words really aren't valid..ur just making urself look idiotic at the moment by dissing everybody.

Did I wrong u? or do you feel i am over rated? or do u feel ur actually a better artists and should be respected more than me?…let's talk about ur feelings :)

Before you head out like a newborn….

5:01 pm
April 20, 2009


Typhoon

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3105

Zanesville, OH

33

Post edited 4:05 pm - April 20, 2009 by Yung Typhoon


zinn said:

yagami said:

zinn said:

true, i only go up to 7 syllables in this verse..


an im sure by that you mean you goin back to rewrite it right…

but w/e least you can do it do you stick to that format or just do it in a couple bars..

and i believe it when i see it better yet when i hear it



LMFAO, wow kid, did u have a bowl of carnation b*tch?

anyways, ask playboy, i did my verse before i even checked out ur replies. u really aren't anyone special..u talk a bunch of blah..yet, i've yet to read a verse from u..or even hear a track from u.

u can't give criticism on something u know nothing about. not only did u diss me, c2h, and playboy, but u dissed Cryptic too lol..seriously, anyone of us would eat u,

next this guy is gonna start dissing Hard Target and DZK, then Lupe Fiasco and Tech N9ne, then Immortal Technique and Aesop Rock

if u got a problem with the music then don't listen. don't post, don't click on the forum, don't even glance at our names..just move on with ur life bc no one likes u..u are not wanted.


lol. I would never think of that as a ”s'wrongwityoo” signal.

http://www.ReverbNation.com/YungTyphoon http://www.Facebook.com/YungTyphoonMusic http://www.Soundclick.com/YungTyphoon http://www.Myspace.com/YungTyphoon http://www.Twitter.com/YungTyphoon

5:06 pm
April 20, 2009


zinn

Shadowvillian

Posts: 1423

Midwest

34

Post edited 4:22 pm - April 20, 2009 by zinn


yea, i just typed straight through then posted..then went back like..eh why bother, and just took a nice approach


edit: It is quite silly..i mean, my intro to lou misery included several multiple rhyming syllables, that homocide track i did with barker had multiple rhyming syllables and 8 bars of pure alliteration. That sin track i did was done second and first person and was from the point of view of a higher being. a track on my Above EP is done from the perspective from a drug that affects ur body

this yagami guy is nuts. i have nothing to prove bc I ALREADY PROVED IT, everything he has a problem with i've already done before…go EAT A DICK

ROFL

Before you head out like a newborn….

6:46 pm
April 20, 2009


alex_delarge

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3444

35

zinn said:

Post edited 4:59 pm - April 20, 2009 by zinn

come up with a decent punch that fits into decent multies


I agree, multis make punches sound better. But meh, punchlines/metaphors are overrated, especially when you have to use like or as to connect them.

*scratches and goes back to watching porn*

6:50 pm
April 20, 2009


alex_delarge

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3444

36

zinn said:

Post edited 5:22 pm - April 20, 2009 by zinn


That sin track i did was done second and first person and was from the point of view of a higher being. a track on my Above EP is done from the perspective from a drug that affects ur body


Sin was a NASTY song. Actually kind of took me off guard too, I don't think anyones ever done a song like that. I don't think I've heard the drug song you mentioned, but didn't 50 Cent do a track like that on The Massacre? “We got a love thing, I can take you higher girl, f**kin wit me, you can be, all you can be,” is how the chorus goes, have no idea what the title is.

6:53 pm
April 20, 2009


king cobra

Posts: 2754

37

Ahlex said:

zinn said:

Post edited 5:22 pm - April 20, 2009 by zinn


That sin track i did was done second and first person and was from the point of view of a higher being. a track on my Above EP is done from the perspective from a drug that affects ur body


Sin was a NASTY song. Actually kind of took me off guard too, I don't think anyones ever done a song like that. I don't think I've heard the drug song you mentioned, but didn't 50 Cent do a track like that on The Massacre? “We got a love thing, I can take you higher girl, f**kin wit me, you can be, all you can be,” is how the chorus goes, have no idea what the title is.


Yeah, SIN was CRAZY! I loved that track…the lyrics of that was sick. 

7:29 pm
April 20, 2009


Barker

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 758

eco27c

38

zinn said:

Post edited 5:22 pm - April 20, 2009 by zinn


yea, i just typed straight through then posted..then went back like..eh why bother, and just took a nice approach


edit: It is quite silly..i mean, my intro to lou misery included several multiple rhyming syllables, that homocide track i did with barker had multiple rhyming syllables and 8 bars of pure alliteration. That sin track i did was done second and first person and was from the point of view of a higher being. a track on my Above EP is done from the perspective from a drug that affects ur body

this yagami guy is nuts. i have nothing to prove bc I ALREADY PROVED IT, everything he has a problem with i've already done before…go EAT A DICK

ROFL


that track was f**kin' sick, lou misery. homicide has the best verse from zinn on a collab i have seen for a long time. step yo game up, pansies.

“got the game hemmed up… like a sewin’ machine..” -Em

8:17 pm
April 20, 2009


mdotly

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 871

sunshine state

39

Barker said:


that track was f**kin' sick, lou misery. homicide has the best verse from zinn on a collab i have seen for a long time. step yo game up, pansies.


I havent made one comment on this post. I like most of the dudes on the track, they all make good music. they're all doing their thing.

Am i a pansy, barker? do I need to step my game up? or are you just refering to the people posting their opinions? or everyone on shadowville?

if you knew who i was in a past life/ you wouldn’t make me ask twice/ i gotta little cash/ i could give a rats about the gas price/

8:18 pm
April 20, 2009


king cobra

Posts: 2754

40

mdotly said:

Barker said:


that track was f**kin' sick, lou misery. homicide has the best verse from zinn on a collab i have seen for a long time. step yo game up, pansies.


I havent made one comment on this post. I like most of the dudes on the track, they all make good music. they're all doing their thing.

Am i a pansy, barker? do I need to step my game up? or are you just refering to the people posting their opinions? or everyone on shadowville?


he's referring to the dude that was knockin on Zinn