A month after a horrific incident in his storage which triggered severe burns, American tv presenter Jay Leno has opened up about what honestly took place that day.
The comic stated in an interview that he used to be injured whilst working on one of his antique cars, a 1907 White Steam Car, in accordance to People.
Me Leno was once injured after the 115-year-old auto burst into flames in his Los Angeles garage. He used to be rescued via a buddy and admitted to hospital.
The ‘Tonight Show’ host underwent more than one surgical procedures - one of them a “grafting procedure” and was once discharged in late November.
“It used to be a 1907 White Steam Car. The gasoline line used to be clogged, so I was once below it. It sounded clogged and I said, ‘Blow some air thru the line’, and so he did,” stated Mr Leno, speakme about the November 12 incident.