Advertise on Shadowville
You must be logged in to post
 
Search Forums:


 




Shadowville Myspace?

UserPost

7:07 pm
April 21, 2009


mobettamochedda

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 821

Staten Island, NY

1

Post edited 6:08 pm - April 21, 2009 by mobettamochedda


Is there one? If not…wats good wit gettin one started..good way to showcase some of Shadowvilles Finest MC's and promote the site…new releases, collabo's, featured artists, “mixtape”….Wat ya'll think?

4MyFam is the label and the team that I Rep….All day we blue ray while u stuck on cassette..


advertisements

7:10 pm
April 21, 2009


king cobra

Posts: 2754

2

7:13 pm
April 21, 2009


julzdajoka

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 577

arizona

3

yo mo go to the join group forum thats what its about

Been A1 Since Day 1

7:54 pm
April 21, 2009


Shadow

Posts: 5957

Somewhere near a bunch of beavers….

4

Post edited 6:59 pm - April 21, 2009 by Shadow


the only songs that really go up there, are really hot songs that are at high quality and on shadowville beats. Its not so much a group where people can put up their songs, but just a myspace for shadowvilleproductions to be on the myspace network, and there are no (as far as im aware) shadowville emcees.

I don’t own Shadowville

8:47 pm
April 21, 2009


illest wun

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 651

5

Shadow said:

Post edited 7:59 pm - April 21, 2009 by Shadow


the only songs that really go up there, are really hot songs that are at high quality and on shadowville beats. Its not so much a group where people can put up their songs, but just a myspace for shadowvilleproductions to be on the myspace network, and there are no (as far as im aware) shadowville emcees.


Well theres Sinima, if only shadowville would realize how good of a rapper he is.

9:12 pm
April 21, 2009


Slantize

Posts: 859

Brooklyn, NY

6

Sinima is a beast. Whoever in Shadowville said he wasn't?

Art is the Ability to Control Other’s Emotions With Your Mind.

9:17 pm
April 21, 2009


mobettamochedda

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 821

Staten Island, NY

7

illest wun said:

Shadow said:

Post edited 7:59 pm - April 21, 2009 by Shadow


the only songs that really go up there, are really hot songs that are at high quality and on shadowville beats. Its not so much a group where people can put up their songs, but just a myspace for shadowvilleproductions to be on the myspace network, and there are no (as far as im aware) shadowville emcees.


Well theres Sinima, if only shadowville would realize how good of a rapper he is.


DP needs to b up there

4MyFam is the label and the team that I Rep….All day we blue ray while u stuck on cassette..

9:17 pm
April 21, 2009


Shadow

Posts: 5957

Somewhere near a bunch of beavers….

8

illest wun said:

Shadow said:

Post edited 7:59 pm - April 21, 2009 by Shadow


the only songs that really go up there, are really hot songs that are at high quality and on shadowville beats. Its not so much a group where people can put up their songs, but just a myspace for shadowvilleproductions to be on the myspace network, and there are no (as far as im aware) shadowville emcees.


Well theres Sinima, if only shadowville would realize how good of a rapper he is.


lol well i know sinima is a dope rapper really dope, but he doesnt rap on svp beats or that often

I don’t own Shadowville

9:29 pm
April 21, 2009


illest wun

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 651

9

Slantize said:

Sinima is a beast. Whoever in Shadowville said he wasn't?


lol well cuz Shadowville markets Sinima as a producer and not as a rapper.

9:54 pm
April 21, 2009


Shadow

Posts: 5957

Somewhere near a bunch of beavers….

10

illest wun said:

Slantize said:

Sinima is a beast. Whoever in Shadowville said he wasn't?


lol well cuz Shadowville markets Sinima as a producer and not as a rapper.


well sinima's market interest is in selling beats, i dont think hes too interested in rapping, even if hes dope at it. sure he'll spit a 16 or a whole song here and there, but i think his real focus is for producing, and thats why hes here as a producer is my guess.

I don’t own Shadowville