The European version of Jaw Crusher is mainly used in industrial sectors such as metallurgy, mining, chemical, cement, construction, refractory materials and ceramics. It is generally used for medium and fine crushing. It is suitable for all kinds of medium hard ore and rock. It is the most important in the mining industry. Broken equipment. The European version of crusher machine adopts the most advanced crushing technology and manufacturing level in the world. It is the first high-efficiency product for crushing hard and strong abrasive materials. Compared with the traditional jaw crusher, it is the service life and maintenance. The rate and failure rate reflect its unparalleled superiority. Then it is necessary to understand the structural principle of the European version of the jaw crusher. Under normal circumstances, the European version of jaw crusher mainly consists of a frame part, an eccentric shaft rotating part, a working part of the crushing chamber, a safety device, and a discharge opening adjustment device. Next, we will use the following figure to explain:
1. Rack part: It consists of side plate, front box assembly and back box weldment.
2. The eccentric shaft rotating part: mainly composed of moving jaw, eccentric shaft, bearing, bearing seat and pulley. It is the main part of the transmission of power.
3. Working part of the crushing chamber: It is mainly composed of fixed boring plate, moving slab, side lining plate and guard plate, and is an important working part of broken material.
4. Safety device: It consists of a bracket, a bracket, a spring, a spring tie rod, etc. It is a part of the crusher that acts as an insurance under abnormal conditions.
5. Discharge port adjustment device: This device is used to adjust the size of the discharge opening and control the discharge granularity. Mainly consists of adjusting the fixed oblique block, adjusting the sliding oblique block, the top wire bolt, the slider locking lever and the like.