Post edited 12:50 pm - March 22, 2012 by Dok Holmes Always
Alright so this is the thread for - The Shadowville Forum's ''Who Got the Heat'' Competition
Its a Forum Competition not a Contest, No prizes just respect an recognition for your dopeness in bringen 'The Heat'' in the competition.
- The competition is based on songs you 'the forum artist'' have written an recorded on a svp beat.
- To enter you just need to post a dope track you've made on a svp,post a few links if you want in your initial entry post.
-They'll be three rounds every round a artist advances to he or she will need to post another track on a svp beat then a final fourth round between the top two artists.
- All four tracks needed to win an advance in rounds can be from any point in time, So any artist thats a forum user can use any track from their archives on svp beats.
- You only need to post 1 track to enter round 1,Do not post all four tracks at once,post per rounds,this will make it so some ppl can record new tracks or whatever.
- After round 1 ends on 3/30/12 every song entered in round 1 will be listened to an considered for round 2,once all have been heard a list of the artist that make round 2 will be posted,after so the artists who made it into round 2 can post a second dope track on a svp beat.Round three will be the same thing an after the 3rd round it will come down to the top 2 artists who posted the dopest tracks on svp beats in rounds 1-3. the fourth an final round will see the top 2 post a fourth dope track on any beat svp beat or not,in the fourth the beat can come from anywhere.The competition will be over on 4/20/12 when i'll announce the winner of the fourth round.
- I'm the judge,and will not lets personal issues with the artists effect my judgement. I'd be open to one other judge,maybe another forum user with a high post count.but I wouldnt have a problem doin it myself. I will NOT be apart of this contest, cause I'm the judge.
- This contest is to highlight the talented artists, new users an the old users of this forum.