Advertise on Shadowville
You must be logged in to post
 
Search Forums:


 




Top 5 Rappers That Have Fallen Off

UserPost

12:41 am
September 1, 2009


zyontheking

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 734

1

1. Lil Wayne
Truthfully I was feeling the old-school down south wayne. I feel like he has DEFINITELY let his style and overall quality just sweep down hill. I know people love the punchlines, but that s**t is so WEIRD to me now.
2. Papoose
Used to be f**king consistent, and that Military Grind mixtape was not even that nice, not to mention the art work was f**king terrible. All that money and a cover like that? Really? Just Want The Paper? Really?
3. Rakim
Where is he?!
4. Joe Budden
Back in the day Joey used to be real nice, but on the entire Slaughterhouse album he was out shined by Ortiz, and Crooked I, two rappers who are just making their break onto the mainstream market. That is a a bit embarrassing.
5. Cam'ron
Where is he?! Did 50, Juelz, Jimmy, and everyone else who hates that nigga just weed him out?

” i’d rather get butt plugged by spadez and phaze ” - Grim Demize www.myspace.com/zyontheking


advertisements

12:52 am
September 1, 2009


alex_delarge

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3444

2

Ironically, I don't care about either of those emcees.

1:08 am
September 1, 2009


TRUE GRIT

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 2702

Queens NY

3

zyontheking said:

5. Cam'ron
Where is he?! Did 50, Juelz, Jimmy, and everyone else who hates that nigga just weed him out?


he just dropped an album, and a couple of new joints with ma$e.  mase would be a bigger fall-off


my top 5 fall-offs

1. eminem - since the eminem show LP. claims to hate the fame so much, then stop catering to the                          label making poppy songs and drop a whole lp that sounds like the warning.

2. wu-tang - my favorite group of all-time. just not relevant now. but responsible for alot of what we all                       create today. ( fyi - first group contract that allowed members to sign solo deals with other                     labels…a milestone)

3. 50 cent - sticks to a very big trend of making HOT mixtapes, then dropping s**tty albums (aside from                      get rich or die trying). but still in the limelight, and will remain there.

4. Juelz santana - nobody gives a s**t about skull gang. get jim and cam on the phone, quick.

5. P Diddy - who the f**k is on bad boy? this dude makes a living off mtv reality shows. wheres the new                     lox ,BIG ,Craig Mack, Black Rob, mase????  he took his ear off the street. (btw, not                                 considering puff an emcee at all)

TRUE GRIT - “BAD TASTE ” Official Hard-Copy and Digital DL available NOW! at http://goldmindedrecords.com/store/1290/true-grit-bad-taste/

1:30 am
September 1, 2009


zyontheking

Seasoned Veteran

Posts: 734

4

Did he really? I aint even hear about that lmao

and I agree with you totally on the eminem s**t

” i’d rather get butt plugged by spadez and phaze ” - Grim Demize www.myspace.com/zyontheking

2:42 am
September 1, 2009


STRiFEDiViNE

Posts: 4608

Shadowvilles Battlefields

5

true grit of dp said:

1. eminem - since the eminem show LP. claims to hate the fame so much, then stop catering to the                          label making poppy songs and drop a whole lp that sounds like the warning.

2. wu-tang - my favorite group of all-time. just not relevant now. but responsible for alot of what we all                       create today. ( fyi - first group contract that allowed members to sign solo deals with other                     labels…a milestone)

3. 50 cent - sticks to a very big trend of making HOT mixtapes, then dropping s**tty albums (aside from                      get rich or die trying). but still in the limelight, and will remain there.

4. Juelz santana - nobody gives a s**t about skull gang. get jim and cam on the phone, quick.

5. P Diddy - who the f**k is on bad boy? this dude makes a living off mtv reality shows. wheres the new                     lox ,BIG ,Craig Mack, Black Rob, mase????  he took his ear off the street. (btw, not                                 considering puff an emcee at all)


ROFL!!  Isn't The Lox signed on DMX's label now??  And what the f**k did ever happen to Black Rob??  Last i heard from him was, “Woah” then he fell off the face of the earth..  He used to be DOPE as f**k!  lol, and f**k Ma$e and his down syndrome rhyming ass..  His s**t has allways put me to sleep..  he raps like he's on a thousand downers and drousy..

2:47 am
September 1, 2009


TRUE GRIT

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 2702

Queens NY

6

Strife Divine said:

5. P Diddy - who the f**k is on bad boy? this dude makes a living off mtv reality shows. wheres the new                     lox ,BIG ,Craig Mack, Black Rob, mase????  he took his ear off the street. (btw, not                                 considering puff an emcee at all)


ROFL!!  Isn't The Lox signed on DMX's label now??  And what the f**k did ever happen to Black Rob??  Last i heard from him was, “Woah” then he fell off the face of the earth..  He used to be DOPE as f**k!  lol, and f**k Ma$e and his down syndrome rhyming ass..  His s**t has allways put me to sleep..  he raps like he's on a thousand downers and drousy..


i didnt mean where are the new albums from these artists but rather, where are their replacements. where are the top notch artists he used to sign?

TRUE GRIT - “BAD TASTE ” Official Hard-Copy and Digital DL available NOW! at http://goldmindedrecords.com/store/1290/true-grit-bad-taste/

2:57 am
September 1, 2009


Rozwell©

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3294

Abortion Clinic in the Witching Hour…

7

true grit of dp said:

Strife Divine said:

5. P Diddy - who the f**k is on bad boy? this dude makes a living off mtv reality shows. wheres the new                     lox ,BIG ,Craig Mack, Black Rob, mase????  he took his ear off the street. (btw, not                                 considering puff an emcee at all)


ROFL!!  Isn't The Lox signed on DMX's label now??  And what the f**k did ever happen to Black Rob??  Last i heard from him was, “Woah” then he fell off the face of the earth..  He used to be DOPE as f**k!  lol, and f**k Ma$e and his down syndrome rhyming ass..  His s**t has allways put me to sleep..  he raps like he's on a thousand downers and drousy..


i didnt mean where are the new albums from these artists but rather, where are their replacements. where are the top notch artists he used to sign?


You don't need top-notch artists to sell records these days… haha Wink

2:57 am
September 1, 2009


STRiFEDiViNE

Posts: 4608

Shadowvilles Battlefields

8

True, I get what you mean..  Yeah, puffy ain't been doing s**t lately except those retarded ass, “Making The Band” and “Making HIS band” s**t on MTv..  Those shows are f**ken stupid..

9:29 am
September 1, 2009


Chevelle James

Master Shadowvillian

Posts: 3361

Akron, OH

9

i agree on the papoose part.

All composed beats www.chevellejames.com

9:37 am
September 1, 2009


Shadow

Posts: 5958

Somewhere near a bunch of beavers….

10

papoose dissappeared after that “fight” he had with fatjoe (god i hate fatjoe)…..in anycase NATE DOGG IS COMING BACKKKKKKK JJJEEEEHHHHHHHHYEEHHEHEEHEE

I don’t own Shadowville