You must be logged in to post

VPN for iPhone and China VPN for Android

UserPost

6:40 am
February 13, 2020

bizaka

Disciple

VPN for iPhone and VPN for Android: today they are really necessary

Mobile technologies have burst into our lives even more than the science fiction writers of the 20th century assumed. We have actually moved to mobile phones, and it’s not just about texting everyone there, including the closest ones. We make purchases, transfer confidential information, and log in to a mobile Bank. Of course, we expect that all this data will not get to the attackers. But what do we do for this?

How often do we connect to a public Wi-Fi hotspot in a cafe, in transport, or in an urban environment? We do this without thinking. Meanwhile, public Wi-Fi routers are extremely vulnerable to hacking, and a significant portion of these access points do not even have a password. And this is the first answer to the question why you need a VPN for mobile devices. You should set up a VPN on your phone, if only because it encrypts everything you send to the Network. Installing and properly configuring a VPN on your phone is the first step you can take right now. Fortunately, you are in the blog of a VPN service that has a free version.

Installing and configuring a VPN on your phone is also worth it because it is profitable in the truest sense. Moreover, the VPN setting here can be different — and in different cases, give different benefits. We are talking about situations when you order a product, airline tickets or a hotel over the Internet. This may surprise you (although if you have read other articles on our blog, you already know this), but for residents of different regions of the world, all of the above costs different money. Sometimes very different. When you set up a VPN on your phone, you can test VPN servers in different parts of the world (for example, BroVPN has servers in 11 countries and their number is growing) and understand how to use the VPN service to the maximum benefit.

Finally, another reason to install and configure a VPN on your phone is to bypass government censorship. In many countries, access to a number of ‘unfriendly’ sites and entire social networks is restricted. But What do you care about the relationship of politicians? You want to watch your favorite content, chat with friends, or do business in the social networks you need, wherever you are! And all You need to do is install and configure a VPN on your phone.

advertisements

7:19 am
February 13, 2020

nika56

Disciple

In fact, some people claim (although this is only speculation) that due to outdated laws, recent attempts by companies such as to restrict the use of VPNs seem to be “for show”. In other words, the streaming giants want to keep Hollywood distributors who are responsible for creating huge amounts of content shown on the same, in every way preventing the reality of complicating access to their shows around the world.

7:25 am
February 13, 2020

zettxin

Disciple

For iPhone and Android there are convenient applications and it is easier to use them. Register on the website of your chosen VPN provider and you will receive an email with all the instructions. In most cases, you can use the same VPN on your phone and laptop; many providers support up to 5 connections to the same license.

7:28 am
February 13, 2020

nika56

Disciple

Examples of how vpn works can be given endlessly. So, on any computer in the corporate network, when installing a secure vpn connection, you can use mail to check messages, publish materials from anywhere in the country or download files from torrent networks. Access via vpn in the phone (iPhone or any other Android device) allows Using the Internet in public places to maintain anonymity, as well as prevent traffic interception and hacking devices.

7:47 am
February 13, 2020

kirabom

Fresh Meat

In addition, very often a modern person, developing his business, has to travel a lot. It can be trips to remote corners of our country or to foreign countries. Often people need access to their information stored on their home computer, or on a computer company. This problem can be solved by organizing remote access to it using a modem and line. Using a telephone line has its own characteristics. The disadvantages of this solution are that a call from another country costs a lot of money.

8:34 am
February 13, 2020

nika56

Disciple

The main problem with VPNs is the lack of established standards for authentication and the exchange of encrypted information. These standards are still under development and therefore products from various manufacturers cannot establish VPN connections and automatically exchange keys. This problem topvpn.tw Android 翻牆 a slowdown in the distribution of VPNs, since it is difficult to force different companies to use the products of one manufacturer, and therefore the process of combining the networks of partner companies into so-called

12:51 pm
February 19, 2020

victor777

Journeyman

Post edited 12:52 pm - February 19, 2020 by victor777

There are information there about those fact that Internet, for example, in another country without vpn costs a lot of money…it can be right in a some cases. I have such problems too. I used the service of grasshopper.com , because all my family used it. I decide to find something new for me, and found information about https://hottelecom.biz/landline-phone-numbers.html It was good information with a good reviews, so I decided to try it. I was surprised, because it is really better that I had. I recommend it for all my friends now.