Despite having released in 2011, the ‘Bordeaux’ Air Jordan 7 For Sale Retro is being remastered and re-released in the Summer of 2015.These should have better materials compare with 2011 version .and the shape has been slightly altered.Another change from the 2011 pair is that this 2018 version has “NIKE AIR” on the insoles, which I’m sure no one will be complaining about.
It was born in 1992 which inspired by Africa travel by Tinker Hatfield. wilderness gallop of animal , wine of french , all of elements are into the Air Jordan 7 Retro .it is a amazing designer so far.
Air Jordan VII offers some very nice traction that can keep you planted and stable throughout gameplay.The overall surface area is very good no matter your position or movements. If plying in the clean court , it is the best choice ,but the duty court , it is not very well for AJ7 which was remedied by consistently wiping the bottom .
The most notable difference between the AJ7 and the previous models would be the overall cushion. The original and first round retro releases featured an embedded full length Air unit and these newer retro models have them placed directly under foot.
The molded arch does its job while the overall fit and materials will take care of the rest for you
- Workmanship ; materials held up nicely, most of the visible damage to the shoe is on the painted sections of the midsole so the leather is definitely a reliable option. Each material option offers different levels of support so if you wish to maximize support then go with the leather versions.
- Cushion :The original and first round retro releases featured an embedded full length Air unit and these newer retro models have them placed directly under foot.
- Breathbility: it is not very well because of the leather material ,especial for plying long time .
- Appearance: whatever the colorway or design of “Bordeaux” ,for me ,it is amazing .
- Cost-effect : The quality and value for money .
Overall , Air Jordan 7 “Bordeaux” is possibly the best early Air Jordan Release 2018 for on-court purposes.They are the classic so far. They are a very well rounded shoe in general when compared to the previous models as they offer the best cushion, solid traction, reliable materials with a pretty solid fit, above average ventilation and still offer plenty of support.