Lubricating oil is needed to maintain all mechanical equipment. Of course, mining machinery and equipment are no exception. However, due to the different operating environment of the equipment, the quality requirements of the lubricant performance are also different. Zenith mobile crusher, sand makingmachine and other equipment are commonly used equipment in mining machinery. Especially large sand and gravel factories, stone factories, etc., these equipments are all produced in the open air.
The sand making machine has the advantages of reliability, convenient use, installation and maintenance, low operation and maintenance cost, economy, energy saving, environmental protection, etc., without any additional devices. However, their working environment is quite awkward, and they should pay more attention to daily maintenance. And regular maintenance.
1. The volume of the mining machinery and the oil tank are small, the amount of installed lubricating oil is small, and the oil temperature is high during operation. The lubricating oil is required to have good thermal stability and oxidation resistance.
2. Due to the harsh mine environment, coal dust, rock dust and water, the lubricating oil is inevitably contaminated by these impurities, so the lubricating oil should have better anti-rust, anti-corrosion and anti-emulsification properties. ; When it is contaminated, its performance will not change much, that is, it is not very sensitive to contamination.
3. The temperature of open-pit mining machinery varies greatly in winter and summer. In some areas, the temperature difference between day and night is also great. Therefore, the viscosity of lubricating oil is required to decrease with temperature. When the temperature is high, it is necessary to prevent the viscosity of the oil from becoming too low. A lubricating film is formed, the lubricating effect cannot be obtained, and the viscosity is too high when the temperature is low, so it is difficult to start and run.
4. For certain mining machinery and equipment, especially mines that are prone to fire and explosion, flame retardant lubricants (flammable liquids) are required, and flammable mineral oils cannot be used.
5. The lubricant is required to be more suitable for sealing, so as not to damage the sealing. It is hoped that users of mobile crushers, sand making machines and all mechanical equipment can choose suitable lubricants according to the operating environment of the equipment and maintain the equipment in all aspects.